Recruiting, managing, and retaining employees is a challenge for every small business. And there are significant tax and legal considerations, too.
Human Resources provides support services to the staff of GSPL.
HR services include administration of payroll and compensation, recruitment/hiring, benefits, training and education, career management, organizational development, employment issues, performance management, and policy development/implementation/interpretation.
The mission of our Human Resources is to support the people who perform the research and development, with quality and innovative programs and services.
To achieve the goals of the company, we partner with all the staff of GSPL to foster excellence, inclusivity, productivity, and fairness as well as to strengthen the company's ability to attract, develop and retain an excellent workforce.
An Inclusive Community of Integrated Partnerships
We envision our Human Resources as an inclusive community of responsive professionals who partner with their clients and who are committed to:
- Be a strong, client-focused, service-oriented organization.
- Pursue quality in the development and implementation of human resources practices to the extent that we give our best in human resources.
- Lead the company in becoming an inclusive community.
- Design and implement processes / procedures that are unobtrusive and take advantage of state-of-the-art techniques and technologies.
- Consult with department managers and supervisors in the management of human resources under their leadership and facilitate their ability to make decisions.
- Serve as a resource to employees in supporting them to make informed decisions regarding work and life issues.
- Be an open organization in terms of sharing information with each other and clients while respecting the need for confidentiality.
In order to achieve our vision we will:
- Be a learning organization, that identifies with the work of our clients by providing innovative, flexible and timely delivery of services.
- Be a partner with the senior administration of the Company in developing and implementing HR policies.
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments and be mindful of constraints they may create for the Company.
- Challenge each other to achieve excellence.
- Encourage exchange of different ideas and perspectives, utilizing conflict as an opportunity for creativity and innovation.
- Encourage and support risk taking among HR team members to facilitate their professional growth.
- Recognize, value and reward collaboration, teamwork, and superior results in streamlining HR operations and support to meet the Company's changing needs.
- Provide career advancement opportunities, career pathways and job transfer strategies for staff growth and development.